Currently reaching out to a sizeable 950,000 households with new connections being added every day.
By making Zee a default part of any Indian Channel Package available in the Americas we have ensured a continuously increasing reach.
We connect with the 2nd & 3rd generation residents by way of English subtitles.
Zee Network channels boast of an unbeatable reach in the Americas due to their availability on:
- 18 different platforms, which is more than any other South Asian Channel.
- Comcast, Time Warner, Cox, Cable Vision, RCN, Insight Cable systems etc & are present in US on the biggest DTH platform Dish Network.
- IPTV platforms: AT&T, Verizon, Fios TV, Century Tel, Roku TV, Xfinity.
Currently we reach a respectable 250,000 households with new connections adding up every day.
Our programming carries English subtitles to appeal to and connect with the 2nd & 3rd generation audiences. This has led to increasing popularity among native audiences too.
The Zee Entertainment package enjoys comprehensive coverage across Canada through:
- Bell Satellite
- Bell Fibre TV
- Telus Satellite
- Telus Optik TV
- Jadoo TV
350,000 households currently experience the joys of entertainment with Zee TV and Zee Cinema.
Free to Air Channels, &TV and Zing reach a whopping 12 million households.
Zee Network channels are effectively available across Europe with::
- 16 different platforms across UK & Europe.
- UK – Sky, Virgin Media, Talk Talk, Freesat
- France –Free SAS, SRF, Bouygues Telecom
- Netherlands – Ziggo, UPC Netherland
- Norway – Get AS, Canal Digital
- Germany – Wilhelm Tel
- Portugal – TV Cabo
- Romania – S.C. Cabmedia, Media Vision
- Europe – Hotbird satellite, Cable & IPTV Platforms
The Zee TV, Zee Cinema and &TV reach has breached the 1 million mark with over 1,161,000 households.
48 million households enjoy free to air channels -Zee Aflam, Alwan and Zee Living together.
Zee Network channels enjoy unparalleled market penetration as it has strong partnerships with:
- 8 platforms in MENA
- UAE – Pehla, E-Vision, MUDS, Tecom
- KSA – Pehla, MUDS
- Bahrain – Pehla, MUDS, Bahrain Cable
- Oman – Pehla, MUDS
- Qatar – Pehla, MUDS, Qatar Cable
- Kuwait – Pehla, MUDS, Kuwait Cable
- North Africa – Pehla, MUDS
- MENA – Nile sat
Zee Asia Pacific
Zee TV offers a reach of more than 3 million households.
Zee Network channels effectively cover Asia Pacific with a wide availability across:
- 33 different platforms across 18 countries
- Singapore – Star Hub, Singtel (Mio TV)
- Hong Kong – I-cable
- ANZ – Vision Asia, Fetch TV, Konnect TV
- Indonesia – Okevision, Petty Trading, Parabola orange, Aora TV & Kompass
- Maldives – Medianet
- Bangladesh – NML
- Sri Lanka – Dialog TV, LBN, AMX, VOA
- Israel – HOT Digital, DBS
- Malaysia – Astro, Qtel
Zee TV Africa reaches out to 412,000 satisfied households.
6.6 million Households enjoy Zee World.
Zee Africa has a wide footprint in the continent as we have ensured easy availability on DTH:
- 40 countries across Francophone Africa and in Benin via resellers – Canal+ in Africa
- 48 Countries in Sub-Sahara Africa & adjacent Indian Ocean Islands – Dstv Multichoice
- Mauritius, Reunion Islands – Maurice Parabole
- Nigeria – My TV Africa, Montage TV, Consat
- South Africa – StarSat
- Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Malawi, Burundi – Zuku Tv
- Angola, Mozambique - Zap
The channels are available on DTT:
- Gabon – Digital TV
- Senegal – Excaf Telecom
- Mauritius – Mauritius Telecom
- Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Nigeria, Guinea, Central African Republic – StarTimes DTV
- Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Namibia, Rwanda, Uganda, Zambia – Go TV (Multichoice)
Ashwini Jaiswal: +91-22-71065341, Mob: +91-8879758544
North & East
Gunjan Varshney: +91-120-4698654, Mob: +91- 9811517617
West & South
Vinay Nair : + 91-22-71085506, Mob: +91- 8879758380
Other Sales(Media Representation)
ZEE ENTERTAINMENT ENTERPRISES LIMITED
18th Floor, A - Wing, Marathon Futurex, N. M. Joshi Marg,
Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013, India.
Contact No. : +91 22 7106 1234